Friday, August 7, 2009

Mavericks only ...this may not be for you

What makes a "Maverick"?

John McCain tried selling himself as a "maverick" during the presidential campaign...

...I guess it didn't work as well as he hoped it would. Maybe people were just too fed up and wanted change or maybe they didn't see John as a "maverick'.

It really doesn't matter, the election is over, and now we need to focus on our own future instead of the future of the White House.

So here's the real question:

Are you a "maverick"?

Are you content to ride the wave, run with the herd and be a good corporate citizen?

Or are you the type that's looking for a little bit more? Looking to make a name for yourself and feel like what you do really makes a difference in your life.

I'll tell you that some people consider me a "maverick".

I work when I want, play when I want, vacation when I want, spend time with my kids when I want and buy the things I want.

I'm not a greedy nor materialistic person, I live below my means ...but I live well.

Maverick Path - Hit this Link

If you're a little bit of a "maverick", or just want to live a little like a "maverick", then take a quick peek here. It's a really good "maverick" road map.

Sincerely,

Justin

P.S. Is this for everyone? No, I can't say it is ...you need to have a little rebellious side ... a little fire in the belly and the desire to step out from the crowded masses.

Maverick Path - Hit this Link

No comments: