Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Boring (and like it) ...how about you?

I'm boring ... and I like it that way.

I don't worry about traffic ... I don't commute to work :)

I don't worry about flight delays ... I gave up business travel long ago.

I don't worry about what my boss thinks ... I know what he thinks. I am my boss.

I don't worry about money ... when I want more, I work a little more.

I don't worry about leaving sick kids ... when they're home, so am I.

I don't worry about my health ... I take the time to exercise daily.

I don't worry about a lot of things, and it might make my life a little more "boring"
by some people's standards, but this is my choice and my life.

To me, boring is good. Boring is peace of mind. Boring is knowing what my kids are doing. Boring is not worrying about getting laid off. All in all, boring is good.

I just came back from my annual Disney trip, and I spent most of the day laying
out at the pool ... compared to the Tower of Terror, or the Rock & Roll Rollercoaster
... this is really boring, but I like it!

If you crave excitement, if you're an adrenalin junkie, if you like living on the
edge then don't do what I do.

Discover What I Learned - Hit This Link

But if you like boring ... then do what I do, follow the path I took and learn
what I learned.

Sincerely,

Justin

P.S. Yes, you will need to put in a little upfront effort to make it work ... is there anything real that doesn't?

Discover What I Learned - Hit This Link

No comments: